[Sonar] Lamont Cranston - Saturday, November 6 - Narrows Saloon, Navarre, MN w/Bruce McCabe 8:30-12:30

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:20:23 CDT 2010

Sounds like people have a lot going on this weekend.
How about we postpone a Sonar night out until Sat Dec 4th that's the next
time they play at the Narrows.

Re this Saturday Nov 6th - I will update everyone if more people say they
might be going ... those currently interested are;
Cheryl & Bill "Strong possibility"
Gail "interested but currently foot injured"
Chandra "up for some dancing"
Carmella "might be"

Again, If more people express interest I will update everyone late tonight
or tomorrow.  Personally at this point I would say we call it off.  I might
decide to go spur of the moment or if we get enough people committed.

Enjoy Your Friday!!!
JR