[Sonar] Star of the North Regatta -- PLEASE READ -- Owners & Crew

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Sep 3 00:01:31 CDT 2010

The web site and registration shopping cart are LIVE.  Go to
www.wyc.org/star.  If you need crew, or if you are crew looking for a ride,
send an email.  You don't want to miss this regatta!

We are very pleased that our own Dick Hanson will entertain us with his
unique musical gifts on Friday night, September 24.

Saturday, September 25, marks the return to Wayzata Yacht Club of SUNplug'd
(formerly known as Sweet Afrikan Kontry Muziki).  You're going to love their
Caribbean-African & Jazz-y

Chuck Bangassar wins the race for first boat registered (Liberty -- Sonar
239).  Andy Spence-Parsons wins the race for first clothing purchase.

REGISTER YOUR BOAT:
The web site contains the Notice of Race and Registration Form.  Please
print and complete the Registration Form and give to me, or complete it
online and email it.

Registration for each boat is $120.00.  Includes 4 tickets to Saturday night
dinner (New York Strip Steak).  Addition dinners only $10 each.

BOX LUNCHES

Box lunches can be ordered IN ADVANCE for $8.  Box lunch will include a
sandwich, chips, fresh fruit and cookies.  Box lunches must be ordered by
September 22.

CLOTHING

There are lots of options.

Short-sleeved or long-sleeved tee shirts in red ($15 -- $18).
Short-sleeved or long-sleeved moisture wicking technical shirts in white
($26 -- $36)
Ladies' V-neck short-sleeved moisture wicking technical shirts in pink
($26).
Ladies tank top in white with red trim.  ($16)

IF YOU WANT A SHIRT FOR THE REGATTA, YOU MUST PLACE YOUR ORDER BY SEPTEMBER
7TH.  I WILL SEND DAILY REMINDERS.  Order your shirt online at
www.wyc.org/star.

The design is not final, but it will look something like this:

Shirt design proof

Watch for the next email listing volunteer opportunities.

Carmella Foster

Chairperson

Star of the North Regatta

Wayzata Yacht Club