[Sonar] Sonar Ladies Night!!!

Brenda Gensch Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org
Wed Sep 15 09:14:51 CDT 2010

Hi All

If we can't find a gentleman to put up with us and be our DD, then I will offer to drive and not drink.

My mini van will transport 7 people but we may have to wear bags over our heads because driving a mini van is just so meh.

Brenda

Brenda Gensch
Compensation Consultant
Children's Hospital and Clinics
Minneapolis, MN  55404
612-813-8132
Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org

>>> <thegooleys at usfamily.net> 9/15/2010 5:54 AM >>>
Cheryl,
Count me in for Saturday at Sunsets.    Shelly Gooley