[Sonar] Crew Available for Star of the North Regatta

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Sep 16 23:47:13 CDT 2010

These people have said they would like to crew for the regatta.  They may
already be taken; if I find out someone is no longer available, I will send
an updated list.

Also, I will send a note to the other fleets to recruit crew.  We don't want
any boats sitting at the dock because "I couldn't find crew".

Ed Nelson, (from Aithos, San Juan 24), available Friday and Sunday.
edgenelson at charter.net

Karen Maestoso-Koukal, new sailor, KMaestoso-Koukal at faegre.com

David Brooks, available all 3 days, davidbrooks7 at gmail.com

Brad Anderson, drive, trim or foredeck, available all 3 days,
aqualines at isd.net, 952-930-3132

Julie Schaefer, julieschaefer at msn.com, 612-810-4440 or 952-473-9677