[Sonar] HELP - Sponsorship Recognition Coordinator for Sonar NAs

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:17:16 CDT 2011

HELP - Key Volunteer(s) Sonar NAs Position

Sponsorship Recognition Coordinator(s)

We are in need of one OR two people with good communication and
organizational to track and help coordinate Sonar NA sponsorship and
recognition.  This is a key position that will work primarily within the
Sonar NA volunteer groups to ensure our sponsorship commitments are met and
sponsor donations are appropriately utilized.

The position will work primarily with the Sonar people who are securing
sponsorship for the Sonar NAs.
The position will be responsible for;

   - Tracking Commitments to Sponsors
   - Coordinating internally the use of the Sponsors Donations
   - Collecting Sponsors Promotional Materials
   - Working with our sign people to have banners made
   - Coordinating internally sponsor advertising with our Sonar soft goods
   people ( shirts & possibly hats )

Interested people should reply to this email or contact JR

Thanks
J.R.
612-290-1499