[Sonar] Substanially done with the big stuff

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 31 21:25:21 CDT 2011

Weighing is complete for the moment.  I have returned the scale.

We have three more masts to do.

Then it is small stuff that I can do by going around the marina.

It is wonderful to have a group of friends like you.  So many of you pitched
in to help I don't think I can enumerate everyone.  I'd like to pick out
some people who were put in a lot of time. Took leadership  and lent their
skills.  I become dingy sometimes and don't always notice who is helping
also.  I apologize if I missed you.

Ken Stieers became an excellent mast measurer.  I felt confident that he
could do a thorough job and I could focus on weighing.

Tim Carlson and John Graves set up the majority of the crane straps for
weighing.  The two 21 foot straps worked really well in this situation.

JR and Tom Brown were moving boats around for people who weren't there or
were busy with other things.

Sara Olmstead, Brenda Gensch, and (I'm sorry to say) I don't know who else
were putting masts in and out of boats.

Don Pearson and Dan McNamara were in the mix there somewhere.

Thanks.  I slept really well last night and will again tonight.

Next big push is measuring sails.  I'll be laying out a floor at Shorewood
next week.

Ernest