[Sonar] Shepstone DVD's

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 09:08:18 CST 2011

All:

In my recent house clearing,  I came across my copy of the Shepstone DVD's
from May 2006.

In looking at them, I realize now how embarassingly little I knew then, and
how much more I have yet to understand!

We have a new crop of Sonar owners and crew members since then and Ken
Stieers has offered to burn off some new copies.

However, I'm one of those that is missing the ever elusive and now almost
legendary 5th DVD from the final on the water day when we actually had some
good wind.

Does somebody have that DVD that they could lend temporarily to the cause?

--
Thomas Brown