[Sonar] Sonar 486 - Looking for Partner and Crew

Troy tdneurau at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 15:57:46 CST 2011

Did you know that sailing season starts in 120 days?  That's only a short time away.  The message board has been quiet for a while and I wanted to get some postings going....

As a new Sonar owner and still new to the club, I am looking for crew members for the 2012 season.  All positions available and any experience level.  This will be the first full season as an owner at WYC, my goal is to have fun learning more about the boat and the fleet.  Additionally, if you have ever thought of having partnership in the Sonar class, I'm very interested in talking with you.

Troy Neurauter
Sonar 486
612.309.5638