[Sonar] WYC Seminar and Winter Party this Week

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:53:15 CST 2011

*WYC WINTER SEMINAR - THURSDAY FEBRUARY 24 - 6:30-9:00PM*

*Weather for Sailors*

Mark Corbin discusses of weather concepts, with an emphasis on understanding
what factors drive and influence weather events. Mark covers global,
regional, and local weather phenomena of interest to sailors.

Come to Wayzata Yacht Club at 6:30 for a social with pizza, wine, and beer.
Stay for the presentation 7:00 - 9:00.

Cost:

-       Pre-register for $18 at http://www.wyc.org

-       Pay $20 at the door

Questions? Contact Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com.

*THIRD WYC WINTER PARTY SATURDAY FEBRUARY 24 - 1:00 *

*Family fun at the clubhouse and Wayzata Bay *

After this past week, we are not sure about calling this a “Winter Party”,
but word has it that we are not off the hook yet!

Mark it on your calendar. Everyone's invited, including our MYC and UMYC
friends.

Bundle up, grab a broom stick, ice skates, snow shoes, rockets, kids, dogs,
snowmobiles, airplanes, someone you like, someone you love, skis, kites,
kite skis, and a few good stories before you head on out to the annual
WYC Winter Party.

This event will be held snow or shine regardless of the temperature
difference between Wayzata and Key West.

Beverages and Chili provided. Bring something to grill if you wish.

This is a Kid Friendly event. Bring the Munchkins!

*Questions?*  Contact Renee Corbin  renee at reneecorbindesign.com
612-384-5200

*Like to help out?*  We could use help with set up and clean up, please
contact Renee Corbin to sign up.  Thanks!

--
Beth Frampton
beth.frampton at gmail.com