[Sonar] Team race scrimmage still ON, winds light but hopefully enough

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 19:04:23 CDT 2011

Hey gang,

The wind forecasts I see for tomorrow evening vary, ranging from 4 to 8 mph.  Hopefully it will be closer to the 8.  I've had excellent response from boat owners and crew and expect 6 to 9 boats.  I've had a few notes today expressing concern about the forecast for light winds so wonder how many will show up anyway.

FYI, we can create team races with 4 to 8 boats.  If 9 boats, we'll have a third team.  If 3 boats, the pig-in-the-middle drill.

So, please rendezvous at the big patio in front of the club at exactly 5:30 to decide how many boats and who is on which boat.  We have extra crew to fill boat that are short on crew.

Thanks, Marty