[Sonar] LOWISA 46 last week to register online

Rob Eby saillowisa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:11:27 CDT 2011

*LOWISA 46, last week to register online. www.lowisa.org  We’re offering a
Mount Gay Rum hat to all skippers who register online in advance.
*

*Registering online this week** to avoid higher on site registration fees.
Online registration via PayPal is our preferred method of registration as it
greatly reduces the accounting and handling of money by our volunteers.
*

**Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors we have been able to keep
the registration low this year at $185 for Racing and $125 for Cruising.*  *
*The registration fee includes two tickets to the Commodore’s Banquet,
additional tickets are available at registration along with LOWISA Clothing
and charts for purchase.*

*Saturday July 30th*, *on-site registration runs from 12:00 to 4:00pm*, race
instructions and charts will be available at the Northern Harbour Boaters’
Club in Northern Harbour.  We will be offering a seminar which will provide
local knowledge on navigating Lake of the Woods along with tips for having a
successful week on the lake. The seminar will be held in the Northern
Harbour Boaters’ Club on Saturday afternoon at 3:00pm.  The Skippers’
meeting, Sailors Social, and dinner will follow starting at 6:00pm.

Welcome to our newest sponsors David Luke & David Christianson, of
Wellington West as sponsor of our Sailors Social.