[Sonar] Action Required: Brief Fleet Mtg. After Race on Sunday RE: Sonar North Americans

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 08:51:15 CDT 2011

Fellow Fleet 5 Sonar Sailors,

The Sonar North Americans are fast approaching and JR and I would like to briefly talk about the North Americans after the race on Sunday.

We encourage everyone in our fleet to participate in the North Americans this year.  It would be great to get 100% participation.   We want to show the Sonar Class Association that our fleet gets behind our events and that we are a cohesive fleet.

To view the NOR and entry form, go to http://wyc.org/sonar/2011SonarNAs.aspx and scroll to the links on the left side of the page.

Please review the NOR, print out the entry form and bring it to the meeting on Sunday along with your checkbooks.  There is a financial incentive to sign-up on Sunday.

Thanks,

John Sligh and John Rainaldi
Co-Chairman of Sonar North Americans 2011