[Sonar] Laser

Noreen, Howard howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
Mon Jun 6 09:36:53 CDT 2011

Hello

Hope you are all having a great Monday.
We are currently in position of a Laser that has been handed down multiple times to a young sailor who is interested in sailing Lasers.
Shaina gave it to my girls to try out Laser sailing with the understanding that we would give it to another child to try out laser sailing and they could do the same.
Sophia is now racing lasers and we got her a newer boat recently, so it is our turn to pass it on.

It comes with a dolly and a full rig and sail.

Please let me know if you are interested or know of someone who is.

Thanks

Howard

Howard Noreen
Director Early Adopter Programs