[Sonar] Sat July 23 Sonar party?

Gail Klein gail.l.klein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 22:12:30 CDT 2011

We are out of town still in Alaska that night, back on the 24th.  Steph is
providing the band at the end of the "b" series party on July 31st. Mick
Sterling and the Stud Brothers. Perhaps that would be a good time. We would
also like to invite as many people as we can to take advantage of having a
band that night. PAss the word, we would like to put up some type of invite
for the rest of the club to enjoy the band also.