[Sonar] Opening on a shields for race week...

Nicholas R. Powley nicholas.powley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 22:30:25 CDT 2011

Anyone interested? Need someone for monday of this coming week...
On Jun 29, 2011 11:28 PM, "Martin Fossen" <martyfossen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> There is no normal Thursday evening race Thursday, July 7.  So we're going
to take advantage of that time slot and do another team race scrimmage.
Hopefully many of you and in town and up for coming out.

> Please let me know if you plan to come out.  Boat owners, please let me
know if you'll come with your boat or if you like to simply get on another
boat.  If you're bringing your boat out, please let me know how many of your
crew you're bringing with you.

> By the way, a couple weeks back we had an excellent Sunday morning of team
racing with six boats participating.  Hopefully you all also read John
Sligh's write-up about our team racing in Houston earlier this year.