[Sonar] [Fwd: 2011 Sonar LIS Championships]

Bert Foster bert at apexq.com
Mon Mar 28 17:27:13 CDT 2011

Hope some of you will consider this invitation.  We will be in England
sailing in the Sail for Gold Regatta.

Bert Foster, Skipper
Team Captain Hook
Wayzata Yacht Club
www.paralympicteamcaptainhook.org

Subject: 2011 Sonar LIS Championships
From:    "Michael Aingorn" <maingorn2004 at yahoo.com>
Date:    Sun, March 27, 2011 8:46 am
To:      bert at apexq.com
Cc:      "Bill Simon" <foursimon at aol.com>

Hi Bert -

I hope you are well.

Attached please find the NOR and a letter to you and your fleet inviting
you all to the 2011 LIS Championships.  We would love to have a couple
of boats from Fleet 5 join us for the regatta.

While I am not sure of your travel schedule, we can work with you and/or
fleet members on providing dry storage if you are interested in keeping a
boat at Manhasset Bay for Memorial Day weekend (right after Tappan Zee
Challenge) and the 2011 LIS Championship the weekend after.

Please forward to your fleet members.

Thank you,
Michael