[Sonar] Captain Hook Training at WYC May 13-14-15. Save the Date

JULIE A. SCHAEFER julieschaefer at msn.com
Wed May 4 16:28:31 CDT 2011

For the Betsy Alison coaching, Friday May 13, I am looking for a ride for Friday morning and/or afternoon.

Thank you for asking, Howard!

Julie
--
Julie Schaefer
View my profile on LinkedIn

From: howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
To: bert at apexq.com; sonar at lists.wyc.org
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 07:53:11 -0500
CC: dijon at mchsi.com; terry at fostercomputerconsulting.com; lpete at yahoo.com; john.dyer at slpschools.org
Subject: Re: [Sonar] Captain Hook Training at WYC May 13-14-15. Save the Date

Good Morning

I am following up on the note below and our discussion at the fleet meeting.
Please let me know if you plan on participating in the training below and which sessions you plan on participating in.
Please let me know if you if you are providing a boat or looking for a ride.

Thanks

Howard

Howard Noreen
Director Early Adopter Programs