[Sonar] Is anybody Comung Captain Hook Training at WYC May 13-14-15.

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 03:12:30 CDT 2011

Hello Bert,

I'll be able to come only for Sunday.  My regular crew, Greg Gilseth and Cheryl Schwiess, will be with me Sunday, and I believe we're all able to come out Sunday morning as well.  What time will it get started Sunday?

Our boat, Sonar 391, could be used by others on Friday and Saturday using any of the sails on board, but those sails are not too great.

Good luck, MF