[Sonar] Sonar Team Race Scrimmage Sunday 6/12 9:00 a.m.

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 09:48:54 CDT 2011

Hey gang,

Please come out for a morning of mark traps, pass backs, etc.  This will be like we did a couple times last year.  I'll post more details on the race and course scheme soon.

There will likely be additional mornings like this but another time slot we'll take advantage of for a team racing scrimmage will be Thursday evening July 7, which is the Thursday when there is not a normal Thursday evening race.

Thanks,
Marty