[Sonar] Sonar #36 for sale

TOM KVALE rentvermilioncabin at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 19:44:07 CST 2011

Hello Sonar fleet,

Tom Kvale has joined Bob Heise on #40 and is offering #36 for sale.  The price is $4500 which includes a used mast I recently purchased from Skip Shumway for $1,500.  The hull itself has never been damaged and I have done extensive work to it such as:

glassed the keel and stringers
added closed form stringers
taken of all hardware, filled holes for new hardware upgrades
faired the bottom below water line and put on 4 coats of Interlux 2000 on.
painted the deck.

This boat was used in fresh water out of Waco Texas and has a road worthy trailer.

Let me know if you or someone you know has an interest in seeing/purchasing the boat.

Thanks- Tom Kvale
952-240-6581