[Sonar] FW: Sonar Class: Change in Dues for 2012

Bert Foster bert at apexq.com
Fri Oct 21 13:57:53 CDT 2011

Hi All,

I think its a good thing that the SCA changed its dues structure.  They are
now down from $75 to $50, but they are going to need more members.  Now is
the time for Fleet #5 to step up to the plate and require all WYC Sonars to
be members to the SCA.  We need to support our sport.

Regards,
Bert
Bert Foster, Skipper
Team Captain Hook