[Sonar] 2nd Annual Sonar Ladies Night! Friday Nov 4th,2011

Kutzner-Fossen, Kathleen Kathleen.Kutzner-Fossen at allina.com
Mon Oct 24 08:45:04 CDT 2011

Turtlenecks not allowed:)

________________________________
From: Cheryl Schweiss [mailto:cheryl.schweiss at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 10:30 AM
To: sonar at lists.wyc.org; Kutzner-Fossen, Kathleen
Subject: 2nd Annual Sonar Ladies Night! Friday Nov 4th,2011

Back by popular demand-Last year was a success!

This year we'll probably have dinner at Chammps again . They were the easiest place to accommodate our group of 10 for dinner. We can go dancing after. There is no set plan yet. Feel free to throw out suggestions. It would probably be best to stay in the western suburbs or close to the vicinity.

Last year Chuck generously volunteered to be our designated driver. (Thank You Chuck!) I will see if we can have some sort of safe arrangement/option again.

RSVP to cheryl.schweiss at gmail.com<mailto:cheryl.schweiss at gmail.com> and we can discuss details!

This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.