[Sonar] Participat​e in Sonar NAs Sailing Sep 23-25

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:16:59 CDT 2011

This email it to touch base with the fantastic group on the Sonar email
list.... I wanted to make sure I touched base with our group.
We currently stand at 26 registered boats with rumors of possibly adding 3
or 4 more to the mix....

   - *Possible positions available *- If you have interest in sailing the
   Sonar NAs some positions might become available if you are interested please
   email me with what position(s) you would prefer to do and ..... It would be
   great to have a list of people interested in sailing the regatta
   available.... ( please include what days you might be available and your
   contact information

   - *Boats* - It is possible that an additional boat or two might still
   become available.... if you have interest putting together your own team
   contact me JR 612-290-1499

   - *Volunteers* - If you are interested in volunteering you can email me
   directly.  We will be putting out a more formal request mostly directed at
   the Capri group.  We will draw many of our volunteers from the Capri group
   as we supported them during the Catalina regatta.....

Official Website;
http://wyc.org/sonar/2011SonarNAs.aspx