[Sonar] Sonar NA Box Lunches

Chandra Wobschall Millner cwobschallmillner at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 15:32:02 CDT 2011

Greetings,
We have worked out a deal with Patisserie Margo in Excelsior for box lunches for the Sonar NA Regatta.  The price of each lunch is $10.00.  Lunches can be ordered for two days or just one day.  We would like all skippers to contact their crew,organize their order, and place the order for theirboat by emailing the attached order form to Gail Klien at gail.l.klein at gmail.com.  Orders need to be submitted by the end of the day Sunday September 18.

You can pick one item in each category for each sandwich, with the exception of up to 3 fixings:

Bread: Baquette Whole Wheat Focaccia
Meat/Veg: Beef Turkey Ham Vegetarian
Cheese: Cheddar Swiss Dill Havarti None
Fixings: Lettuce Onion Spinach Cucumber Roma Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sun Dried Tomato None
Cookie: Chocolate Chip Ginger Oatmeal None

The order form can also be found on the Sonar NA site athttp://wyc.org/sonar/2011SonarNAs.aspx(scroll down to the Lunches section).

Please feel free to email myself or Gail (gail.l.klein at gmail.com) with questions.

Thanks,
Your Sonar NA Planning Committee