[Sonar] For sale: Sonar #40 Tally Ho!

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 08:13:48 CDT 2011

Features:

  - keel stiffened to better than original - no keel cracks.  No soft deck
anywhere.

  - hull taken down to gelcoat with about 1/4 gecoat removed and teflon
epoxy painted from gunwale to gunwale and finished to 1500 grit polished
surface

  - bottom with 7 coats of barrier coating (this boat will last longer than
I will)

  - Rudder and keel faired to class specs  (hollow in keel in early boats is
removed)

  - Trailer redone.  Rollers replaced with adjustable pads.  4 year old
tires with minimal mileage and RV covered during the summer.

  - Stored inside or with tent with dehumidifier most winters.  Inside of
hull is very dry.

 - All running rigging working and within 2 years old.

 - Mast sleeved and with new spreader throughbar

- 2010-2011 new sail set

This boat is ready to race.    Asking 8K

This is a great starter boat for a new Sonar owner.   I'm staying in the
fleet but want something I can take to mid-winters/national regatta's etc.

Ph 612-804-6956

--
Thomas Brown