[Sonar] Post North American's celebration party

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:46:27 CDT 2011

This is the date that seems to work best with most of the NA organizers

When:   Sat Oct 29  6:30 PM

Where: at the club,  but if somebody wants to host it,  great

We'll have a short meeting at the beginning with a financial statement,  and
a brief discussion about a few remaining loose ends (what to do with extra
shirts etc.)

Mostly we want to get together to celebrate its success and especially
recognize those who went above and beyond.

We'll have lots of photos to show and we'll see about getting the projector
going.

--
Thomas Brown