[Sonar] Please state your interest in our Team Racing Event

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 21:28:01 CDT 2012

Hey Fleet 5,
We haven't had much team racing scrimmages this summer so it's harder to have an idea of the level of interest in our team race event scheduled for Sept. 21,22,23.  Last year we had solid participation and a great time.  Hopefully that would be the case this time as well.  More specifically, the Friday participation was less but adequate, and the Saturday/Sunday participation was full.  Please let the fleet know if this is an event that you're looking forward to and planning to attend.  The obvious question is if we should continue to organize this event or bag it.  Thanks, Marty