[Sonar] A proposal for the short course regatta concept

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Tue Dec 4 12:19:48 CST 2012

Hi all,

I think Mark's idea here is wonderful. Let's put Mark in charge of organizing it.

By the way, we're planning on three Sundays for these one day regattas, one in June, one in July, one in August. Maybe the fleet could have a sign-up online so that people who plan to attend and willing to have other people's crew could so indicate, as well as people who plan not to attend, but to go to grandma's cabin. Maybe Mark could get some help from some of the genius geeks in the fleet to design, create the web.

Regards,

Bert