[Sonar] Sonar Dinner/Bowling Sat Jan 28th

Cheryl Schweiss cheryl.schweiss at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:25:07 CST 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Who: Sonar fleet, family and friends
What: Dinner and Bowling
Where: Park Tavern-3401 Louisiana Ave S, Saint Louis Park (off of Hwy 7)
When: Jan 28th 7pm dinner and drinks, 9pm bowling and drinks
Why: Because you miss your Sonar friends (and competition)

I reserved a private party room that holds 45 people starting at 7pm.
Everyone can order their own food and/or beverages.

Cosmic Bowling begins at 9/9:15. $15/person for unlimited bowling includes
shoes. Challenge another boat or your crew. Who will be the best bowler?

Please RSVP to me to make sure we have enough lanes or if you have any
questions..... cheryl.schweiss at gmail.com/651-592-7140
Hope to see you there!