[Sonar] B Series Party on 05 Aug 2012

shipweck1 at q.com shipweck1 at q.com
Sat Jul 28 20:23:36 CDT 2012

Dear Sonar Funseekers,

The Sonar Fleet is responsible for providing the food for the end of the "B" Series Party/Feast. The Party

will take place a week from tomorrow {Sunday, Aug 5}. Volunteers will be needed to set up the buffet line, warm

the pork, serve the food, and most importantly provide cleanup. If someone is not sailing but is able to be at

the Club to warm up the pork during the race please call me at 952-975-1976 or talk to me on Suday, 29 Jul 2012.

We need to make this a success for the Sonar Fleet.

Warren Weck