[Sonar] Foul weather gear

Lew Sacks lewsacks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 21:59:30 CDT 2012

Dick Young, a crewmate of ours on Magic and on Mark Janda's Redhawk passed away two months ago.  His family has asked us to assure his foulies went to a good home.

We have a very lightly used pair of XL Henri Lloyd yellow coastal foulies that will go to the highest bidder (I think Dick bought them in 2010 and wore them just a few times).  There's also a nice gear bag that comes with 'em.  Checks should be made out to the Wayzata Community Sailing Center so be generous, it's deductible.

I will bring them to the Night Crawler on 6/2 and to the Thursday evening race on 6/7.  They can be seen at the crew available table Saturday evening and again before the race on June 7.  Or call me and make an offer I can't refuse.

Thanks.

Lew Sacks
612.554.7118