[Sonar] Team racing practice this season?

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:28:49 CDT 2012

I was speaking with Marty the other day regarding team racing and he
suggested that I write an email to the fleet to see if there was interest
in the team racing practices this season.

Last year we did two or three on a Sunday morning,  10AM if I recall,  just
out in Wayzata Bay.   That seemed to work well.   Another possibility is to
have it some other evening of the week day.

Is there interest in doing that this year again?   Is there another time
that would work better?  Please email me your interest level/preference.

--
Thomas Brown