[Sonar] Meeting to discuss WCSC Sonars Mar 8 at 7 PM

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 2 13:48:49 CST 2012

Hello All

We will have a meeting to discuss the WCSC Sonars, their uses, upkeep,
schedule, promotion, etc.  Use of and responsibility for the boats has been
given to WCSC Outreach.  Please come and help figure out how to do it.

Please join me at the WYC on March 8 at 7 PM.  Victuals and libations will
be provided.  Feel free to bring a victual or libation contribution.

Please respond if you plan to come so we can plan.

Ernest