[Sonar] Crew looking for a regular Sonar Thursday ride

Redhead redhead4222 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 15:46:39 CDT 2012

Hi, fellow Sonar sailors, I am looking for a Sonar on which to regularly crew Thursdays.  I will only occasionally be able to crew on weekends.I have a keelboat certification and two years experience racing at WYC. I mostly sailed on Sonars, but also on J22, J24, Capri. I can do any crew work, and I prefer to trim any sails, jib, main or spinnaker. Please reply to this e-mail or contact me at 612 382 9632.
Thank you for considering me.  I look forward to an exciting sailing season this year.  Milana Solganik