[Sonar] Sonar #4

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 17:26:38 CDT 2012

Attention Crew Looking for a Boat

I just got a call from Tim Carlson telling me that Sonar #4 is for sale.
The asking price is $10,000.  My immediate response wais that that seems
high.  But then Tim pointed out that it has $5000 in a full suit of Doyle
sails which have been used less than 30 times.  That makes it a more
reasonable price.  We know that it is a fast boat when pointed in the right
direction.  It has been worked on by the best.  Give Tim Carlson or Mike
Maloney a call at Shorewood.

Tell everyone you know who is looking for a boat in a great fleet.

Ernest