[Sonar] LOWISA 47 Early Bird Registration

Rob Eby saillowisa at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:42:11 CDT 2012

The LOWISA 47 committee is very pleased to announce the following early
bird registration costs. Please use PayPal to complete payment at
www.lowisa.org.

Remember PayPal is our preferred method of payment as this greatly reduces
the volunteer efforts of our treasurer.  However happy to accept cash or
checks as required.

Racing:
$195.00 before July 15, 2012
$225.00 after that date

Cruising:
$125.00

For LOWISA planning purposes please take the time to provide the following
information in the comment section when you register via PayPal:
Name of boat:
Approximate number of crew members:
Number of children/ adolescents including ages: