[Sonar] Sonar holiday party and white elephant, Saturday Dec 1

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:52:39 CDT 2012

Due to the voting outcome and venue limitations,  it will be on Dec 1.
For those can can't make it,  we'll be doing this again in Jan/Feb.

Time 6PM to 10PM

Location:  WYC clubhouse (unless someone wants to offer another venue)

Scrounge around and find the goofiest sailing related gear white elephant
gift you can think of and wrap it up really pretty to fool everybody.   If
you don't have anything white elephant that is sailing related,  use your
imagination!

Ken Steers will also have some copies of the Shepstone DVD set for those
new owners/partnhers that don't have them.    We'll also be showing parts
of the DVD's on the screen while we're there and I'll be bringing lots of
air popped popcorn.  Along with having some good information from Steve,
 the DVDs also have some great chatter lines between us that will bring
some smiles.

If your last name is from A to M:  bring some libation to share.  N through
Z,  please bring some finger food.

RSVP

--
Thomas Brown