[Sonar] Since notes never got published... (looking at you Howard...)

Hans Dickel hans at aeriden.com
Tue Sep 4 14:53:49 CDT 2012

370 will be there Saturday and Sunday for sure.  Possibly Friday too after work.

Cheers!
Hans

Hans Dickel<mailto:hans at aeriden.com?subject=Aeriden%20Contact> | IT Consultant & Software Developer | skype hans.dickel
Aeriden<http://www.aeriden.com/>(r) | www.aeriden.com<http://www.aeriden.com/> | voice 952.373.1383
Personalizing Business Technology Solutions