[Sonar] Sonar Class: 2012 Long Island Sound Championships

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Thu Sep 20 04:53:26 CDT 2012

Hi Bruce,

You have a great club and a great fleet.  Just for your info, the Wayzata
Yacht Club, Sonar Fleet #5 gets 17-19 boats out for some of the club series.
I don't know if we could claim the most active fleet.  However, we would
love to have those big 40-60 boat fleets for regattas.  We are going to try
to take 4-5 boats to the Worlds next summer to RYC.

Bert

Bert Foster

RC Chair WYC

H 952-473-2240