[Sonar] CANCEL- Bad Info- Lamont Cranston NOT at the Narrows-9/29-Scheduling problem

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Mon Sep 24 15:53:38 CDT 2012

The Narrows website calendar show Cranston there on 9/27, however, the
Cranston website show them out of town with IS correct.  Narrow will have
Ron Easton there this Saturday.  Thanks for the alert from an observant
Sonar email reader!

Lamont Cranston WILL BE at the Narrows on Sat. 10/6.  We will be out of
town…enjoy without us.

Chuck