[Sonar] Crew Looking for 2013 Ride

Jill Dunning-Harris Jill.Dunning-Harris at toro.com
Tue Apr 9 14:52:31 CDT 2013

As "Believe" is not going in the water this year, I am looking to crew on a different boat for either the Thursday or Saturday series of races. I have about five years of Sonar experience and about seven years on a Capri 25 before that, doing everything from trimming jib to foredeck to flying spinnaker.  If you have an opening for an experienced and reliable crew member, please let me know!     - Jill

Jill E. Dunning-Harris
952-476-0353

This electronic message including any attachments ("Message") may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under trade secret and other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, permanently delete all copies of this Message, and be aware that examination, use, dissemination, duplication or disclosure of this Message is strictly prohibited.