[Sonar] Lonar Date...

Ken Stieers kstieers at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 17:47:19 CDT 2013

Hey everyone...

With the schedule shift, Lonar is now the weekend of the 2nd Big Island Race, June 8, which doesn't technically fit the Fleet Special Rules that we voted on in January.
"Lonar will be held
the Saturday of the 3rdBig Island Race.  If the race can’t be held that weekend due to
weather, the backup date is the 4thBig Island Race.   Whichever race it is raced in place will not
be scored."

If anyone feels the need for us to be official about it, we can go through the voting process.
Considering the exingencies of the situation, do we need to?

Ken