[Sonar] April 24, 2103 WYC Fleet Captain Meeting

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Tue Apr 30 11:02:29 CDT 2013

Who should the check be payable to?

From: sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org [mailto:sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org] On Behalf Of Howard Noreen
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:04 AM
To: 'Ken Stieers'; Sarah Olmsted; Sonar List
Subject: Re: [Sonar] April 24, 2103 WYC Fleet Captain Meeting

Hello

Please send me your check for the fleet dues.

Please denote your sail # in the notes section of the check.

Howard Noreen

8512 Westmoreland Lane

St. Louis Park, MN 55426

Thanks -
 <http://www.infor.com/> Infor

Howard Noreen

office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498

howard.noreen at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com

cid:image001.jpg at 01CB332C.645E4B70

-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.