[Sonar] Please Respond - Sonar Team Racing Regatta

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:18:10 CDT 2013

This is to all on our Sonar Fleet 5 email list.
Please Help in the planning by replying by Sunday 8/18

Everyone - Please Respond with a Yes, No or Maybe AND if you would like to
Skipper, Crew or Both.  Even if your "normal ride" is not going to be on
the water you are encouraged to attend!
Please reply to me not the whole Sonar fleet.
Boat owners confirm with me if you are planning on bringing your boat

Our goal will be to get at least 6 boats with minimum of 3 per boat.

The Sonar Team Racing Regatta is scheduled for Friday** -Sunday 9/13*-15
We will *Drop Friday *and hold the regatta as follows;

*SCHEDULE OF EVENTS*

*Saturday, Sept. 14*

900- 0930 - Registration

0930 - Team Racing Discussion

1000 - Mandatory skippers briefing

1030 - Warning Signal for First Race, In Wayzata Bay

1800 - Drinks and Snacks at WYC

*Sunday, Sept 15*

1000 - First Warning, start of racing, Wayzata Bay

1430 - Deadline for Final Round Original Warning Signal.

ASAP Debrief with refreshments and prize giving and closing ceremonies.

Cost will be $25 for the 2 days if paid by Sep 12th.  The fee per
participant for a single day or if paid after the 12th is $15 per day.

J.R.