[Sonar] Sonar Team Regatta

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 18:27:13 CDT 2013

Currently we only have 3 boats that have expressed interest in sailing
the Sonar Team Race Regatta.

*If you have not replied and are interested please respond or talk to me at
the club Sunday*...
If we do not get at least 2 more interested boats I suggest we cancel the
regatta... please feel free to comment.  Unfortunatly Marty, John, Ben and
crews are not available for the regatta.

The Sonar Team Racing Regatta is scheduled for Sat -Sunday 9/14-15

*SCHEDULE OF EVENTS*

*Saturday, Sept. 14*

900- 0930 - Registration

0930 - Team Racing Discussion

1000 - Mandatory skippers briefing

1030 - Warning Signal for First Race, In Wayzata Bay

1800 - Drinks and Snacks at WYC

*Sunday, Sept 15*

1000 - First Warning, start of racing, Wayzata Bay

1430 - Deadline for Final Round Original Warning Signal.

ASAP Debrief with refreshments and prize giving and closing ceremonies.

Cost will be $25 for the 2 days if paid by Sep 12th.  The fee per
participant for a single day or if paid after the 12th is $15 per day.

J.R.