[Sonar] Sonar birthday bash - Saturday Aug 3

Brenda Gensch Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org
Wed Jul 10 12:33:48 CDT 2013

Tom,

John and I are planning to come.  He has a white elephant gift in mind but we need to know one thing... is this your birthday or is it for your beautiful bride?

Brenda

Brenda Gensch
Compensation Consultant
HR

Children's Hospital and Clinics of Minnesota

612-813-8132 (Direct)
>>> Thomas Brown <tbrown9164 at gmail.com> 7/9/2013 12:49 PM >>>

Its a birthday bash, and I'm inviting my Sonarian friends!

Where: Baku Restaurant, 16 Nathan Lane, Plymouth.

As the reviews say, its about the most authentic way to experience Russia/Central Asia without getting on a plane. All of the food is home made and very authentic from Azerbajan/Armenia/Georgia/Russia as well as the music. There will be food, wine, music and dancing until the place closes.

It is a banquet type arrangement however. I need to know a count well ahead of time and Boris Michaelovich (the chef) plans food for the evening around the group. If you don't show up, it means that someone else can't come (every chair in the place typically fills) and I also have to pay for the seat. The cost is $50 for everything but alcohol and would feature pretty much some of everything on the menu with most of the foods being unfamiliar, but nothing disappointing. We usually buy the Georgian wine there which adds a lot. People usually bring their own distilled spirits.

There is another Armenian group (size 32) that will be there that I'm sure will get the music going as well. We'll translate everything from Georgian or Russian so don't worry about that part.

Please let me know by Saturday July 20 if you plan to come, and earlier if possible.

--
Thomas Brown
~~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~~~_/)~~~_/)~~~~~~~~

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.