[Sonar] "B" Series Party volunteers needed for August 4

shipweck1 at q.com shipweck1 at q.com
Fri Jul 26 15:18:44 CDT 2013

Dear Sonar fun seekers,

The Sonar fleet is responsible for the end of the "B" Series party. This will happen on Sunday
August 4, 2013. Volunteers to help serve food and clean up afterwards will be needed.
We will need one person who is not sailing to help warm up the pulled pork in the oven. That
person will need to be at the club by 1:10.

Depending on the weather, the food could be served anytime between 2:00 and 4:30  PM.

If we do this well it's kudos for the Sonar fleet.

Volunteers can E-mail me at shipweck1 at q.com.

Thanks,

Warren Weck