[Sonar] J24 NATIONALS SLIP / LIFT SWAP

Greg Bittle gregbittle at bittlelaw.com
Tue Jun 4 10:39:58 CDT 2013

To the Sonar Fleet

Trying to keep up with the prep for the nations, anyone willing to take
Danger / USA 1006's lift for the weekend of J 24 nationals and swap with
their slip please let me know as we must wet sail the regatta.

I am guessing I am probably late on this request, but if anyone is
available / willing to let me use their slip and take my lift for June
20-24 please let me know.

Thanks

Greg Bittle / J 24 1006

--
Gregory N. Bittle
Bittle Law LLC

In compliance with IRS requirements, we inform you that any tax advice
included in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or
written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding the
imposition of federal tax penalties or in connection with marketing or
promotional materials.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be advised you have received this message in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  Please notify Bittle Bosman & Hansen LLC immediately
at (952) 582-2900, and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.