[Sonar] [J24 ListSrv] Slip Swap for Nationals

Tom Verburgt tom at verburgt.com
Thu Jun 6 08:13:03 CDT 2013

Here is the latest swap list. Looks like we need one more.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf12jli2om1oxj1/Slip%20Swap.xlsx

Out of town boats are going into slips vacated by boats going to Shorewood (8) plus one of Ernie's 22 adaptive slips. We have nine registered out of towners (including Zoom and Context) and nine vacated slips.

Regards

Tom Verburgt

M: 612 309 3361
Skype: tom.verburgt