[Sonar] Wednesday practice

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:06:25 CDT 2013

I'm planning on going out for a practice on Wednesday evening, 6PM if there
is any wind or its not blowing 40knts.

It doesn't matter too much which boat I go on and it would be nice if we
can get two or more going.   If there are two or more boats,  I'll bring
the Menard's bouys out.

There will be an adaptive sailing event going on that same evening,  but
I'm not called to be involved in it at this time.   The Lasers are out on
Wednesday's too but we can go over in front of Sunsets.

--
Thomas Brown